Had this crazy customer who wanted to set static IP addresses for her View Desktops.
Here are her requirements:
- I dont want a DHCP server
- Sysprep is not allowed
- ..and I want to automate configuring my VM’s with static IP addresses with quick prep!
I have a file with the desktop names and their static IP addresses.
- Copy the file to the parent/master VM
- Create a batch script that reads off the file and sets the static IP
- In the parent VM, use the RunOnceEx registry key to run the batch file once